- 2 pots of Light & Free So Sticky Toffee flavour
- 50g porridge oats
- 40ml milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Combine all your ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into an oven-proof dish.
- Bake those oats! Pop your tray in the oven for 22 minutes at 150 degrees, or until your oats are toasty and golden.
- Top your oats with a spoonful of Light & Free So Sticky Toffee flavour, or whichever of our dessert yoghurt flavours is your favourite.
- Leave your icy treats to soften on a plate for a couple of minutes before serving.
We are not accountable for any allergen part of non-Danone ingredients used in these recipes. For allergens in our Light* & Free products, please check on pack.